If you share RedZone Receiver hardware with others this is the software download you need. You will not be charged for this SDK.
Add this SDK Re-Download to your cart, complete the checkout (it’s free) and a new account will automatically be created for you, then immediately download the SDK.
New SDK versions are automatically added to existing accounts under Downloads. To get the latest SDK login “My Account” select Downloads and click on the yellow Linux SDK Download button.
NEW: Want a trial Android SDK? Send an inquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org
LINUX SDK TECH SPECS:
• Latest SDK posted September 27, 2018 v1.4 (Commercial)
• NEW: Korean Support ATSC 3.0 spec “Korea A330 Rev 590”
• NEW: LMT Link Mapping Table
• Multiple PLP’s
• C API Library for device control
• Direct access to ALP packets
• Web server with status page and REST API
• Multicast IP Routing
• Property Sets
• Tuning / Channel Change
• Lock Status
• Code Rates
What’s Included in the Kit?:
1 RedZone Receiver hybrid ATSC 1.0 & 3.0 TV
1 Detachable 24″ antenna 75 ohm F/ with SMA connector
1 six inch USB (blue) Extension Cable
Latest SDK posted September 27, 2018 v1.4 (Commercial)