What’s in TvXplorer tool?
- For existing Redzone Receiver owners who want Windows compatible software
- Windows OS 7.x 8.x and 10.x
- Measure RSSI, SNR and signaling statistics
- ATSC 3.0 Video player with HEVC, and VLC
- Channel scan, tune and much more
ATSC 3.0 Video Player and broadcast TV quality metrics tool for RedZone Receiver. Works on Windows 10.x, 8.x, 7.x. Future upgrades will support Mac. If you are interested in trialing our Android SDK send an email to: email@example.com.
Existing owners of RedZone Receiver are going to love TvXplorer for Windows. TvXplorer is a State of the Art Video Player combined with dozens of TV Quality Metric tools useful for Television Engineers, Software Developers, RF Engineers, ATSC 3.0 Digital TV Deployment Teams, and busy TV Executives who want to demonstrate publicly their new ATSC 3.0 packet data TV in the United States.
ATSC 1.0 & 3.0 Digital TV
Airwavz.tv RedZone Receiver can access any UHF and VHF frequencies 50 MHz to 1 GHz on TV Channels 2 thru 83.
For a comprehensive list of TvXplorer features, click https://redzonereceiver.tv/features